How your company can help achieve Net Zero carbon by using sustainable transport
Key Areas Addressed:
- Sustainable transport – what is it?
- Using data to make decisions
- What works in the real world?
- How to drive uptake amongst staff
- Better understanding of sustainable travel
- Knowledge of how FMs can help with Net Zero
- How FMs can make sustainable travel work at their company
- David Horrex Liftshare for Work
Achieving Smarter Buildings and More Efficient Facilities Management. The Implication of Big Data on the role of the Property and Facilities Manager.
Major trends in tech, populations, and business models - Disruptive buildings – from design through to end of life - Information models - from smart to cognitive buildings and how to use it - Big Data, IoT and Cyber – an overview - A framework to enable FM practitioners stay ahead of the changes
- Eamonn O’Brien Independent Building Consultant
Panel Discussion: Filling the Skills Gaps – Training, Staff Acquisition and Retention
- James Lonergan Director of Education - Society of Chartered Surveyors
Leveraging New Technologies and the Internet of Things for Improved Operational Efficiencies, Space Optimisation and Asset Management
- Neil Stuart Scientific Engagement & Change Lead - CBRE Global Workplace Solutions/Integrated Laboratory Solutions
Lunch and Exhibition Viewing
Hard FM – ‘Are we compliant… what does that even mean?’
- Nick Fox Independent Consultant