Workplace and Facilities Expo – Sponsorship Opportunities
- Lanyards – €1,000+VAT
The Lanyards are one of the most prominent and valued items given to every visitor and every exhibitor at BioMedica. Highly visible on site, they are also retained after their visit, so providing exposure and presence long after the event.
- Ticket & Registration” Sponsorship – €2500+VAT
This is a highly visible sponsorship, putting the sponsors logo on all marketing pieces before and at the event.
Sponsors name and logo will be displayed on the front of the exhibition ticket (circa 100,000) under the title ‘Ticket & Registration Sponsored By’
- Distribution of tickets to include: Trade press (circa 95,000 Including Inserts into – The Sunday Business Post 50,000, 7,000 Business Solutions Magazine, 7000 Energy & Environment Magazine, and others)
- Direct mail campaigns (circa 7,000)
- Distribution of Tickets to Exhibitors (circa 9,000)
- Acknowledgement in the Workplace and Facilities Expo exhibition catalogue
- Acknowledgement on the Workplace and Facilities Expo website
- Logo on the Workplace and Facilities Expo Online Registration Page
- Logo on Workplace and Facilities Expo Online Confirmation Emails sent to all Pre-registered Visitors
- Client logo to appear on the signage supporting the registration area, under the title ‘Ticket & Registration Sponsored By’ (To include Form Filling Counters, and Front of the Registration Desks)
- T-Shirts or Fleeces to be worn by registration staff if supplied by Sponsor.
All Logo’s to be reproduced from print quality electronic artwork supplied by Client to Stepex Ltd prior to the 10th Jan 2022 (email: Kirstenhill@stepex.com )
- Delegate Bag – €1000+VAT Opportunity Cost + Sup
This together with the Lanyards is the most prominent and valued items given to every visitor and every exhibitor at Workplace and Facilities Expo. Highly visible on site, they are also retained after their visit, so providing exposure and presence long after the event. The proposed version of the delegate bag will be forwarded to Stepex for approval and the Workplace and Facilities Expo Web address (1 colour) must appear on one side of the delegate bag.
(The bags can either be supplied by the Sponsor to an agreed design or can be supplied by Stepex with the cost of production passed on to the Sponsor.)
- Visitor and Delegate Email Sponsorship – €500 + VAT (per email)
Exhibitors have the opportunity to sponsor emails sent to registered visitors and potential visitors prior to Workplace and Facilities Expo.
This can be a great way to promote onsite activities and highlight your participation at the event.
- Delegate Pack Inserts – €250 (Limited to 10 Max)
Inserts are useful for announcing product launches, special offers, etc to ensure that the message reaches every visitor at DataCentres Ireland and draws them to your stand.
- Session Sponsorship – €1,250 + VAT
Exhibitors can sponsor a session within the programme (Circa 1.5hrs). This will be of particular interest for companies who have a product, or service that relates to a specific discipline.
Included in the sponsorship price is:
- Opportunity to place a pop-up display in the room
- Opportunity to place a company sign on the lectern (sign to be supplied by sponsor)
- Sponsors Logo to be linked to these sessions in ALL printed Material.
- Sponsors logo on all discipline seminar programme signage.
- Sponsors to be featured on the event Website
- Sponsors Logo to be on” Thanks you to our Sponsors” page in the Show Catalogue
- Sponsor to Chair a panel or Speak on an agreed topic within this section of the programme.
- Room Hire – POA
Exhibitors have the opportunity to book rooms within the RDS to give more detailed demonstrations of their products, hold business meetings with key customers or host lunches for delegates and visitors.
There is the opportunity to hire a room for one or two days.
Contact Hugh Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1892 779992 for details, prices and packages available.