10:00 - 10:30
The Management of Ergonomics in the Workplace.
- Frank Power Senior Ergonomist (Inspector) - H.S.A
10:30 - 11:00
How IOSH can assist you in your personal development and in delivering healthier and safer workplaces
- Yvette Moffatt Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
11:00 - 11:30
A Practical Approach to Implementing and Maintaining ISO 45001
- Ruth Robertson Managing Director and Senior Consultant - Bambus Solutions
11:30 - 12:00
Update on the Latest Codes of Practice relating to Scaffolding and Working at Height
- Pierse Bennion Chairperson - Construction Specialist Section of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – Ireland Branch
12:00 - 13:00
Lunch and Exhibition Viewing
13:00 - 13:30
Cyber Security – What you need to know to stay secure
13:30 - 14:00
Bidvest Noonan Security Case Study
- Declan Gorman Business Development Director - Bidvest Noonan
14:00 - 14:30
14:30 - 15:00
How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is Changing Security, Facilities and the Workspace
- The seminar will look at the potential uses of AI in the facilities and security areas and how that will impact and change how the workplace operates.
- The current developments and advances in AI are being introduced in to all types of systems in the work environment and this is starting to change how we view workplace operations and activities.
- The use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the workplace will shape the future of the working environment.
- Martin Stairs Security & Risk Management Consultant - Martin Stairs Security Consultants Limited.
15:00 - 16:00