- Over 85% of accidents are caused by behaviours.
- Most ‘behaviour intervention’ programmes yield short-lived benefits, if any.
- If you want to make a positive and lasting impact on safety culture, where do you start?
SeaChange has developed a proprietary solution called the ‘Safety Culture Footprint’, whereby an organisation’s alignment with 14 key attitudes at work is measured. Greater alignment results in improved motivation and reduced loss, variation and accidents.
Through a series of workshops, sampling every level within an organisation, SeaChange accurately positions the existing safety culture and proposes bespoke ‘next steps’ to address gaps identified.
Safety Culture Footprint Benefits
- Real engagement with workforce increases buy-in
- Accurate positioning of current culture pinpoints gaps
- Baseline helps measure effectiveness of interventions
- Bespoke follow-on solutions precisely target where they are most needed
- Full Safety Culture Footprint – We facilitate a series of workshops at your site to accurately position every level of your organisation and propose next steps.
- Targeted Footprint – If you already have an area of concern, we can narrow the scope of the Footprint to accurately define the problem, and then work with you on the solutions.
“The SeaChange Safety Culture Footprint accurately positioned the attitudinal and behavioural strengths and weaknesses of our organisation at every layer, and provided a key starting point for sustainable culture change”
For your chance to meet with SeaChange, register to attend Workplace & Facilities Expo on 3 – 4 March 2020.